Gas Detectors

Gas safety for the elderly

A gas detector

Natural gas is one of the safest forms of energy used today, this is why it is used in households. However it is possible to cause problems through:

  • Mistakes such as forgetting to light a gas ring,
  • Or a natural cause like a pilot light blowing out.

This becomes a bigger problem where there are confused, elderly, or infirm people who may be less aware of what is going on around them.

In the worse case, leaking gas can build up to dangerous levels which can result in explosions.

Fitting a gas detector will shut off the gas supply before a unsafe level is reached.

We have carried out installations for Northamptonshire community services for many years. Call us today for more information and a quote.

Click here for product information

Copyright © 2018 B R Own Property Repairs 

Website powered by BT

Website powered by BT